Super Cell Dungeon
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Super Cell Dungeon is a still-in-progress clone of Super Crate Box with NES-inspired graphics, so you should expect bugs, crashes and other weird things.
All graphics and animations were made by Arturo Martín.
The code was written by Rubén Sarrió ( https://twitter.com/rubenuxo).
Sound effects were created with Bfxr ( http://www.bfxr.net).
Thanks for the great music composed by Rolemusic ( http://rolemusic.sawsquarenoise.com)
|Zoom x1 ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙||1|
|Zoom x2 ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙||2|
|Zoom x3 ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙||3|
|Zoom x4 ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙||4|
- Collect almost 100 coins and you will be back from the dead!
- Thanks to its agility, the archer can jump again in the air..
- ..while the mage can float in the air by holding the Jump button!
- Pick up potions to keep your level high and your shots stronger
While this is a wip, we expect to release a more polished version anytime soon so we'd love to hear your opinion. Please, drop us some lines :-)
Good luck & go for the gold!
New in version 0.2
- Add support for fullscreen
- Add experimental support for gamepads
- Add controls settings screen
- Add extra dungeon
- Change default controls
- Remove slowdown after some restarts
- A lot of bug fixes and minor improvements
Windows: unzip, execute & play.
Mac: If you have blocked unsigned apps you will see a warning when you try to open the game. You need to go System Preferences > Security & Privacy an press Open Anyway button or disable app limitation.